Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for shocking cinema!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am

true!
When i was viewing the movie, i went on tromas web site to see how long was the movie/torture it said:

"have troma distribute your film, troma is looking for new aquisitions to add to its troma-riffic library. Send your finished feature-length or short film to troma ...."

meaning anybody can send any peice of crap and they will distrubute it for you. This explains the huge amount of crap that comes out of troma!

thats too bad 'cause there's a few good ones that came out like Toxic avenger and Terror firmer etc.. and it kinda make those look bad i think....

Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 am

I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Getting ready to watch Eden Lake and Teeth...any comments????
Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

I liked Eden Lake. Haven't seen Teeth yet, but I've heard good things.
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Eden Lake was ok but would have been much better if the main caracter would'nt be such a moron. Her decision making was awfull and ANYBODY in real life would'nt make stupid decisions like she did. She had the oportunity to either hide, leave or run away more that 20 times and NOT ONCE it went through her mind!!?? She even had a cell at one point and didn't call for help....

Anyway, i'm still glad i saw it....
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am

Caroline just hit jackpot there! with the facebook kicked out theory Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:26 am

Hey Dan! how are you???
you think we got politelly kicked out??? i'm so paranoid, thats the first thing that came to my mind anyway Rolling Eyes

Im still posting regularly so they didn't get rid of me!!! mouhahahahah
I will post them to death!!! I shall have the last post!!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:45 am

Hey guys,

i will log in weeknights around 7-ish if ever you want to chat.....thats quebec time.

It would be fun to have somebody to talk to...... Smile

later!

Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 am

Okay, just got back from a wedding that was held in a music shop! Going to watch The Walking Dead season finale next.

I can log on weeknights (a few nights per week anyway).
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 am

a wedding??? in a music shop? sounds cool to me.

Im having exams right now... a bit busy.

awesome, see you all around here real soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 pm

wow, wedding in a music shop?? great idea! Everybody is going to remember that wedding. Wedding in catholic churches: BORING!

And Dan, ditch school and exams, we're MUCH cooler!!

(no, don't listen to me... :-) )

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you guys...
later Dudes!
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 am

wow is this site ever dead!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Sure is. Too bad to. Kind of tough for 4 people to keep it going though.
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Dan, you'll have to comeback on FB !!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3