Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for shocking cinema!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. Empty
PostSubject: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 am

I think I will pop a VHS in my vcr and watch a horror why i fall asleep Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:29 am

This is a cool thread! I,m going to hang out here for a while i think.
What are you watching??
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:20 am

Basic instinct.

A great film I have to say. I really love director paul verhoeven. He is visceral and very talented. I like his visual design and skill to find interesting camera angles. One of my reference in filmmaking.
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ripsaw
Admin
Ripsaw

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:54 pm

This is an awesome thread! Great idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://reviewsofthedead.wordpress.com/
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 pm

thanks Ripsaw!

I think it's a good idea too!
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 am

Oh no! no posts yesterday or today! Hopefully this forum will not die!! Need to get more people...
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 am

Im not going anywhere Smile

Hoes in facebook Caroline?
Back to top Go down
Ripsaw
Admin
Ripsaw

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:47 am

ladyzombie wrote:
Oh no! no posts yesterday or today! Hopefully this forum will not die!! Need to get more people...
Yes. Every member is important for the growth of the forum so tell your like-minded friends aswell. The more the merrier. Smile
Back to top Go down
GoreQueen

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 am

Going to the cinema today to watch The Devil Inside... heard bad things about it but here they don't really show much good in the cinemas... so.. I'll give it a chance... bounce

Can't wait till the end of march to the event "Den Magiska Biodagen" in AlingsĂĄs, Sweden.
2 days with horror, gialli and lots of fun Smile

/Ullis
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 am

awesome!

The Devil Inside is fun! I loved it myself.
Back to top Go down
GoreQueen

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Ok, sounds promising Smile

/Ullis
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Dan Cronenberg wrote:
Im not going anywhere Smile

Hoes in facebook Caroline?

Hey Dan, Facebook is the same. I still look at Disturbing horror cinema quite often. But nothing new really for me personnaly. Same old same old.....did you get any comments since your FB is closed down???

Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 pm

nope, looks like none give a shit about me Sad but you know what. MARK ZUCKERBERG CAN GO AND FUCK HIMSELF!

Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:29 pm

hahahaha!
Like I said, when I had deleted my 40-50 unecessary friends (and even a bunch of co-workers that I see every day) I never got any comments. It is kinda disapointing but, if they did'nt comment, it just confirmed it was a good move to delete them in the first place!!!
And...you'll spend more time on this furum so it's even better news to us !!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm

are you ripping me off Caroline? is that some sort of money making advertising thing? Ripsaw? Razz:P:P just kidding. As of facebook, im off the hook. Now I have more time really. Im writing a script about a corporation where the employees are natural born killers. When i get rich I'll invite everyone in the forum to come over to my new house in malibu. Razz

Just seen Zombie Apocalypse. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm

ooohhhh nice...Malibu, never been there.
This is what you will be needing for when we will come visit you :
Big screen TV for watching movies
Confortable sofas for watching movies
Plenty of food
And plenty of booze!
Can’t wait!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm

haha. and tickets for the premier?
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm

of course VIP section please!
Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am

Dan, could you throw a few Heinekens in the fridge for me? And maybe a cheese pizza ( I'm a vegetarian). Thank you in advance! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:28 am

mmmmm this is getting intersting!
Back to top Go down
Ripsaw
Admin
Ripsaw

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 am

I'm watching Hellraiser 9. Anyone seen it?
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 am

I stopped at 6.....I haven't seen it
Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 am

It doesn't even have Doug Bradley in it, does it ripsaw? I heard it sucked big time. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm

heniken it is Smile And i keep in mind that you are a vegetarian. Anyone else???

Ive seen all the hellraiser films even the fan one which you can get online.

Im a huge hellraiser fan... For me the first 3 films and then inferno and bloodline are the ones I personally like. The others so so.

I've got an unfinished hellraiser script i wrote 10 years ago. kind of prequel, The opening... It starts in the desert, a boy finds the lemarchand's box and brings it to his father. Then his father tells him that it's an evil object and must be returned to where it was taken from. So the boy and the father go to put it back and suddenly a masked horseman kills them both. The blood splatters and the horseman grabs the box... No pinhead in the film though until the end which ends where the original starts. we get to see some cenobites and the origin of the box! Smile I also have another unfinished script for maniac cop hhahaha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.   The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The never ending thread! Everything can be discussed! A place to get to know the people in the forum better.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next