Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for shocking cinema!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human Centipede 2

Go down 
+3
instant human
Makanujo
squeakytherat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
squeakytherat

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Watched my uncut HC2 last night. Such a fun movie! I really liked the centipede-fucking scene that was cut from the the VOD version. There was one scene that squicked me out a lot more than the first time I watched it.....hammer + teeth..... hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 am

I thought HC2 was hilarious! Granted, there were a few scenes that curdled my milk a bit (not a bad thing). For instance, the snipping of the tendons in the kneecaps. That made me quiver a tad. I also thoroughly enjoyed the clever use of the staple gun! Looking forward to seeing Part 3 and hoping Tom Six utilizes my circular centipede idea. C'mon Tom, it'd be ever so delightful!
Back to top Go down
instant human
instant human

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:50 pm

The phrase "so bad it's good" springs to mind. From an objective point of view the film is in no way special: The story and particularly the main character's background is cliché-ridden, it's boring and predictable. However, I keep reminding myself this is exactly the way Tom Six wanted it to be. He never sailed out to win an Oscar. His only aim is to provoke and he certainly doesn't fail at that.
Still, I prefer the first "Human Centipede" film. I like the psychological aspect about it plus Dr. Heiter beats the shit out of Martin any day.
Back to top Go down
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm

The only thing I liked about it, was the fact that it made fun of all the talk about how horror movies makes you crazy clown
Back to top Go down
Ripsaw
Admin
Ripsaw

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

I like them both but in different ways.
Back to top Go down
http://reviewsofthedead.wordpress.com/
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Personaly not a fan of either one. A few good scenes and gross moments but no substance whatsoever. First sequence: bad acting and really crappy quality (but then, i dont mind bad quality if the story is good), second one i was expecting it to be so disgusting but it wasn't. I feel i've seen way worse. So for me, i feel that both were way to overated.
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey Chad, how would you do a circular centipede?
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Easy! with stapples and dock tape!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

ladyzombie wrote:
Easy! with stapples and dock tape!

hahahaha. awesome!

I wonder if a spoof about the centipede is on the making...
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 am

Probably will see a sequence in the next Scary Movie....if ever they make another one....
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am

I think a scary movie 5 is on the way.... anyways im too far offtopic now...Razz
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:25 am

hahaha....eeehhh not hahaha i mean
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Makanujo
Shredded Human
Makanujo

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 am

I told squeakytherat about my idea for the circular centipede. You get 8 to 10 "individuals", feed them a whole pile of food and quickly sew them together ATM, but creating a circle. Then sit back and watch the fun! I'm thinking there may be some sort of fleshy explosion eventually...
Back to top Go down
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:48 am

There is a third one on the way...
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Makanujo wrote:
I told squeakytherat about my idea for the circular centipede. You get 8 to 10 "individuals", feed them a whole pile of food and quickly sew them together ATM, but creating a circle. Then sit back and watch the fun! I'm thinking there may be some sort of fleshy explosion eventually...

Hahaha, you know what, I had that same idea...i just couldn't see what they would do different in part 3 and that's the first thing the came to mind.....Let's see how many time the food can be recycled!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 pm

I was about to throw up thinking about it. CENTIPEDE 4 (TOTAL COMBUSTION!)
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 pm

eewww
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 pm

HC #5: two centipedes, having sex!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm

HC 6: A centipede is locked in a cabin in the woods and only Centipede Somerset, a detective centipede, can solve the mystery. There are 7 cabins but Somerset must choose only one and is running out of time... Jack the killer centipede is laughing his head off as he watches the whole thing on his 72" LCD tv in his posh apartment in downtown New York. Elizabeth his wife is not a centipede but she loves her husband very much! VERY MUCH! At the end... Well I can't say we need to wait for the movie....
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I just wish somewhere they would make centipede babies and people would keep them as pets….THAT would be cool!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm

not so fast, not so fast... Wait for HC 7. George a gay centipede is unhappy and furious about Larry his boyfriend because he doesn't have even one willie that works as it should have. So Charlie the centipede clown is lost in the forest and finally finds the cabin from HC part 6. Since Charlie is a clown before he even opens the door he does a little dance for us. AWESOME! He then walks into the cabin and finds a door. He opens it and we see a dead centipede lying on the floor, blood everywhere. But all of the sudden we hear something. a baby crying x 24. A horrible noise. Charlie lift the dead centipede and we see few little baby centipedes underneath. So charlie decides to build the first centipede circus in history of humanity. But the tickets sale drops over the summer. Sad poor Charlie. So he decides to experiment on the baby centipedes and hopefully find the way to produce more and sale them as pets. CRAZY! Everybody got one. Even hillary clinton got a centipede pet, the new sensation in hollywood. Chiuaua dogs dumped in the street and replaced by the new centipede pets. Charlie becomes a millionaire overnight. Everybody happy, dancing and singing. Confetti flying towards the camera. Fade to black -The End
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

I forgot about George and Larry! Oh no, well George and Larry got a little baby centipede in the post! So they became a happy family Smile -then the baby centipede started to grow up and that wasn't very pleasant. Having a teenage centipede asking questions about your sexuality, going to school starting to feel the need for sex... hmmmm thats for part 8.
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

OMG AMAZING!!! i can see it !!!!
Shocked

maybe eventually this serie can be good!
Back to top Go down
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:48 pm

thank God we exist Dan...thank GOD !!!
Back to top Go down
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Centipede 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Centipede 2   Human Centipede 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Centipede 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extreme Horror Films :: Cult films-
Jump to: