Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for shocking cinema!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil Dead (2013)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripsaw
Admin
Ripsaw

The Evil Dead (2013) Empty
PostSubject: The Evil Dead (2013)   The Evil Dead (2013) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Believe it or not, it’s almost been 30 years since The Evil Dead debuted in 1981. It spawned two sequels, including the cult classic Army of Darkness. Still representing the career-defining role for Bruce Campbell, fans have been waiting a long time for him to step back into the role of Ash.

Since 2004 scattered reports, interviews and other mentions spoke of a return of The Evil Dead franchise with Sam Raimi still involved and now it seems to be finally happening although possibly in a different direction.

Plot:
Mia (Jane Levy), a young woman struggling with sobriety, heads to a remote cabin with her brother and a group of friends, where the discovery of a Book of the Dead leads to danger and horror.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It doesn't seem like Bruce Campbell will return to the role of Ash but as a producer instead. Sam Raimi is, however, writing the script. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://reviewsofthedead.wordpress.com/
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

The Evil Dead (2013) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Dead (2013)   The Evil Dead (2013) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm really disapointed that Ash would not be a main caracter Sad
Back to top Go down

The Evil Dead (2013)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extreme Horror Films :: News-
Jump to: