The message board for shocking cinema!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! Empty
PostSubject: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 pm

This was one of the first horror movies I ever saw! And I still love it! And yes, I'm still afraid of going into the water...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This poster is framed and overlooks my livingroom Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 pm

I love Jaws. A masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm

The second sequal is ok, I must say Smile

Part 3 is pure dumd, but entertaining, trash! Part 4 as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 pm

LOVE Jaws. I think i might still have a picture of myself with Jaws somewhere really need to find it. it was taken at Disney in Orlando in 2004 but when I went back in 2010, the "ride" was closed and only the shark was there Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

yeah, all of them are cool. I personally like the first one over anything jaws related. but i did watched the sequels and yeah had fun...

what about Phirna[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:18 pm

ladyzombie wrote:
LOVE Jaws. I think i might still have a picture of myself with Jaws somewhere really need to find it. it was taken at Disney in Orlando in 2004 but when I went back in 2010, the "ride" was closed and only the shark was there Sad

I heard it closed down....to bad Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm

it sucks that it's closed though.... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Jaws has, without a doubt, one of the best themes ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh no really?? It was kinda crappy but still one of the older rides that i remember when i was a kid. I plan on going probably next year, i'll check it out. If you guys want to plan a KICK ASS trip, you need to go to Universal studios in october for halloween. They transform the park in a huge horror park ....it,s SCARY !!!!! People running after you with chainsaws and hiding everywere just to spook you. I recommend it to any horror freak!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 pm

oh and Dan, LOVED Piranha. I was expecting something really bad but was pleasantly suprised. I laughed from beggining to end! Cant' wait for Piranha 3DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Holly shit!!!!!!! I remember at work i projected serial killers on the wall and did a lot of cool tricks for a staff halloween party. Brilliant. we got £1000 for the whole think, I borrowed few projectors from work and bought huge flashlights from a hardware store. I managed to get a guy dressed up in black and he would scare people to death ahahahaha. Was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Even if you know its fake, its still scary. imagine a big digusting dude running after you with a REAL chainsaw (but no chain on it). My friens had bought tickets for 2 days but didn't to go the second day, she was seriously scared to death. Let me find something on youtube, i'm sure there's something!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phantasmagoria
Shredded Human
phantasmagoria

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Please do, but we're off topic now, start a thread with funny videos and pics instead Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 pm

if you look on youtube and click universal studios horror nights, you'll see many videos. They have horror movie themed haunted houses, mazes, scare zones etc...

it appears like we cant post any links on this forum for 7 days...??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 pm

who cares that we are off topic? Ripsaw this is a cool forum man, but sometimes threads evolve. And that's how i like it.

Here everyone Offtopics on me for everyone in the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripsaw
Admin
Ripsaw

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Dan Cronenberg wrote:
who cares that we are off topic? Ripsaw this is a cool forum man, but sometimes threads evolve. And that's how i like it.

Here everyone Offtopics on me for everyone in the forum!
I'm glad to hear you say that and you are right that threads evolve, but phantasmagoria is right aswell, and as she said:

phantasmagoria wrote:
start a thread with funny videos and pics instead

It's easier to get on overview of the threads that way, and the forum evolves. Smile

Last edited by Ripsaw on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reviewsofthedead.wordpress.com/
Dan Cronenberg
Gravedigger
Dan Cronenberg

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

hmmm, yeah, I guess you right.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyzombie
Gravedigger
ladyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 am

My fault!

i do have a tendency to do that....but still, it might happen, there<s so much we can say about a specific movie!

silent

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!   Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaws - the movie that still makes people scared of the water!
Page 1 of 1